Re: Adver-video

Mr. Sirius

Are you using the AdBlock extension in Firefox? If you are, then there's a possibility that it's the one blocking the ad (that is what it's supposed to do after all). :yes:

It doesn't work for me either. That happens once in a while with Adver-video; as far as I can tell, it's a problem on Neopets' side of things, not with any setting on your computer that you can change or control. If you're in a patient mood you could try closing the window and reloading it until you get one of the old ads that work -- that's what I do if I have time and I almost always get working ones eventually. Otherwise you're going to have to wait until they fix the ad, which could be tomorrow or it could take days, even weeks. :(

That particular ad wasn't workng for me for a few days either, and I tried it on both my mac which uses firefox as a browser and my PC which uses windows explorer. Nothing I did seemed to work either. Then today it just started working... don't know why. I'd say give it some time, also make sure you clear your cache, turn-off ad blockers, the whole shebang. You can also just keep reloading adver video and hope that one of the other ads come up instead too... so that way you can get your 5 spins in. As I'm not super computer saavy... that's about all I have to offer ya...

Well from the input from everybody else I'd say this is probably related to the Neopets server switching that's been messing with everybody for the past few days... or maybe TNT just messed up in their coding? *shrug*