Hi Everyone!

haphadon

Hi everyone I am new here joined a few wminutes ago and have been on neopets for about 4-5 years now but during the time span I didn't play for about 2 years and my account got deleted so my new account is about 4-5 months old. I live in Canada not telling you where though and I am 12 years old since the 7th of March!

~haphadon~

Hey there. I'm Levy. I used to play Neopets but got bored with it. (Plus their freezing for no reason, only a matter of time before they so no reason and froze mine.) My old account belongs to TDN now.

I'm 17, gonna be 18 in May. How yah doin?

Welcome haphadon!

I never exactly stopped playing Neopets, but I've had several long periods of reduced activity. I'm pretty active right now though. :yes:

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your time in the asylum forum - if you see insane people running around, that's perfectly normal, so don't worry. :P And finally, if you ever feel hungry, you can go and grab a cookie from the table on your left. They're delicious!

Hey Haphadon!

My name is Tom and welcome to TDN Forums! I actually turned 14 on the 21st of March. Our birthdays aren't very far apart!

I also recommend those cookies. Take the cookies. Seriously. Do it...

Enjoy!

*waves* Hi I'm Marianne. I live in New Zealand and I am 21 *looks around* I feel old :S I have been on and off Neopets for about 4 years and on my current account for 6 - 12 months (I think) hehe...

* looks cautiously around and sees no one is watching her, steals and cookies and runs for her life*

Welcome haphadon!

I never exactly stopped playing Neopets, but I've had several long periods of reduced activity. I'm pretty active right now though. :yes:

Same here, sometimes I just don't have time for Neopets.

Welcome to TDNForums, haphadon. I'm Vira, by the way.

Don't forget to read the forum rules, and you'll have a super awesome time here. ^^

And don't eat those cookies, by the way. They taste awful. xP *wise in the way of cookies*