Return of Dr. Sloth Plot Stats!

Superfly

ros_trophy_5_9210a0e17f.gifros_trophy_6_0e5d8842a2.gif

Hey every body! You can now check out how many points you received for the Return of Dr. Sloth plot. Check out those spacey trophies. (ok, bad pun :P) Here is the stats page. Have fun.

Update: You can now view all the trophies and accurate corresponding points on our Ranks and Trophies page.

Prizes are not out yet, according to the News Page, they are coming soon - we'll see how long these prizes take.

Check out TDN Forums.com to boast about your plot scores!

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Resistance Commander

Heh, not bad. Maxed out all but 2 BD challengers, and did poorly in testing. Otherwise, full clearance of the plot with all steps completed.

i got 51,130 point. I did lot of BD( i think around 270win) and about no testing. Didn't had time when the testing part was going on. I am kind of sad about it =| They were pretty quick this time to release the stats

I am so happy that they did the trophies this fast!! :) :) :)

I made-

Neo Elite

Didn't expect heat testing to be so big of a deal at the end.. :|

I agree with Charmy, this is this significantly faster than the usual plot point tally rate. :yes: That's a good thing of course. A pat on the back for TNT! :D

I'm really surprised about how fast they released the plot points, they seem to be really on the ball right now (except the plot ending, but I'll overlook that :P)

Let's hope the prizes are released this fast too!

Neo Elite

Not bad, really. Considering I got the third highest trophy.

Still, it would've been nice to be a Resistance Commander. But now I know that I should train my Pteri much harder.

Guest laknaj

all i have to say is i only beat three of the opponents and only maxed one so why if i didnt do well in the testing did i manage to get a score of 44,715 i just dont get it if you would like to see the userename is superlak

@Tom: Hear hear! Go TNT! :jerrypteri:

@Maximum: I posted my stats on the other board. :yes: