Refresh ban :O

_Zafia_

Lol I just experienced my 1 refresh ban :O and im sure its a refresh ban because the tiki tack or what ever its called is completely empty.

So how long is that gonna last? Even though my fingers is sore i already miss it lol. Im getting really high of refreshen lol ;) :evil: :whistle:

Oh but i guess the buried treasure thingy felt sorry for me because just take a look of what i just got from it ^_^ o_O

NPBT.jpg

There is no set time to a Restock Ban. It could be 10 minutes or it could even be up to 2 days, there is no way to know. Just wait a while and check the Tiki Tack every now and then to see if the Ban is still there.

Hopefully it won't last too long :D

Thats sux - im so close to reach one of my goals. I wanna restock again *scream* *cry* lol. Im gonna update this post as soon as i can restock again

Edit Arg it still dosent work and its 7:19pm. Thats almost 5 hours with out restocking :O

Edit time is 2am here and i can restock again

I'm glad you can restock again!

I hate getting restock banned. It seems that the time I want to restock most is when I'm restock banned. In fact, now that I've talked about restocking I might go and do some later tonight :P

I haven't restocked for long enough to experience a restock ban yet... :P

I wonder why TNT randomizes the ban times?

Well its my 3-4 day to restock so im fairly new but im good at learning new things. So my profit for the last days is approximately about 1 mill. I think thats good considering im a newbie lol. And i have to check SSW before buying unless i have a good feeling about the item, in which i just buy the item.

Im pretty sure that TnT randomize the ban times so one dosent sit ready at the second the ban lifts, to give all a chance to get the items so it aint the experienced that get all items.

That makes sense. :yes:

I've never had much success with restocking due to my internet connection being extremely poor.

@Zafia: I don't think you get quite how bad my connection is. Its transfer rate is hardly steady, and is also incredibly low (a standard Neopets page can often take more than 15 seconds to load). It also often drops out altogether. <_<

It's a pain when I'm not trying to be fast - with restocking, it's just plain *censored*. :grrr:

Ah well, restocking bans are an essential part of restocking. I'm surprised you've only gotten two so far, they happen a lot more commonly for me.

I haven't restocked in a while, but when I do, I usually get RS banned pretty quickly.

Well maybe theres a difference between restocking methods. Im not a *top skilled prof RS*. Yet anyway :devil:. Sometimes i refresh a lot, other times i get caught in a good game. I dont RS with out playing games, and as some games are faster and some slower, theres a lot of different periods of refreshing.

Edit i just sold one of my good findings before getting the ban: A Blue and Gold Tube Shell weee :)