restock item lists?

sparkie :3

Ive been trying to get into rsing lately (because everyone seems to get such a good amount of np from it! I need to join in the fun, lol)

And I found a petpage once that had lists (with pictures!) of what the profitable items were in all the shops (or atleast a good deal of them) and what the bad items were.

Does anyone know of a list like that? or one kindof like it? Because im having a hard time knowing what to buy.

I havent really searched after a guide, but what i do is, that i look at the items (like do they look good, rare etc). Then im checking the price in shopwizard.

If the profit i can make from buying and reselling is good enough, i buy it. Thats how i do it. No doubt the more experienced players will think thats a bit newbie, but i guess one has to start somewhere lol ;)

there was a person who posted on the tdn forums who had a petpage with a really good rsing guide. It didn't have pictures, but it did rate the different shops as far as how profitable, easy/hard, etc. they were to rs at, as well as some of the key items to look out for at many of the shops. I'll look for it in the forum and try to post it here. As far as my rsing goes, I tend to stick to the plushie palace, but that's because I collect the plushies so I know which ones are pretty valuable. My internet connection is too slow to be able to be any good at rsing though... I get the "that item has already been bought" screen alot. With plushies... usually anything that isn't one of the 4 basic pet colors ends up being pretty valuable. If it looks rare it probably is when it comes to plushie rsing. I'll go find that pet page now.

EDIT: I found the link, it actually wasn't a petpage, but it's http://www.neofaerie.net/

The website belongs to nannerz, one of the tdn forum members here and it's a good guide. (Thanks for writing it nannerz!)

thanks!!

I wasnt looking for a guide, it wa s alist of items. But the guides are nice too!

I like your thing about the plushie palace... Maybe Ill try it out there for a while.

The best thing ive gotten so far was a kacheek snowglobe.. I bought three and my profit was only 1,500... (what a n00b I am)

edit- actually I take that back. On half price day sometime last summer i got a baabaa and make 20k off of it.