Hi!

Hi my name is Isabel :king: , im portuguese and i´ve been playing neopets for 34 months. In neopets im charlotte791.

I have 3 pets, a ruki - sky_3245, a kiko - Q1111111 and a peophin - tona343873.

I love faeries and doing plots. My favourite is Altador.

In real life i love reading, dancing and of course swimming. Im fan of high school musical! :wub_anim:

If you want to now something more about me just ask...

Hey there Isabel. I am Levy. I'm 17 and I am a graphic designer (still novice). An example of what I can do is in my sig.

Hope to see you become active on the forums. If you want, I can make you a sig, but I don't do Neopets stuff.

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Hey Isabel! Fancy finding another Portuguese member here! :P

Welcome to the forums! I hope you will find lots of fun and become an active member here.

Yes, as you may have noticed, I'm a Battlepedia Staffer - that means I work in TDN's battlepedia, reviewing weapons, etc...basically, anything to do with Neopets battledome. :)

Welcome to the asylum forums Isabel! We already have a couple of Isabels here if I remember correctly... but one more won't hurt. :P

I'm known as AA, the head of the DOOM Corporation's undercover division and the official distributor of welcome cookies. :D If you're hungry, just grab some cookies from the table on your right. :yes:

Hey Isabel!

I'm Tom and welcome to TDN Forums! I just so happen to be the head of DOOM Corporation's Combat Division (capital letters make it look professional).

I really recommend those cookies, they are fantastic and they are free. You wouldn't turn down free cookies would you?

Enjoy!