Your Zanpakuto?

Guest Levy

Bleach fanatics welcome!

Create your very own Zanpakuto. Give it a Shikai name and Bankai name. State its shikai abilities and bankai abilities. Go all out. Let insanity wreak!

My Zanpakuto-

Shikai name: Kaguroi Haato

Bankai Name: Kaguroi Haato Shiboujikoku

Shikai info: Blade splits down the middle and reforms into something resembling a heart with the guard folded around the hand. It cuts into the bearer's hands and receives power from the blood. Each strike to hit the enemy restores the bearer's lost blood and drain's what was lost from the enemy. When too much blood is collected the hole between the blades fills and when full can unleash a massive blast of conserved energy called the Kessen. This can only be used once each release and when used the shikai returned to its sealed form for the time needed to recover.

Bankai info: To release bankai, the bearer puts his head through the gap in the blades and shouts bankai. The blade breaks off of the hilt and snakes around the body before entering his body through the back and acelerates his body to incredible lengths of speed and spiritual pressure. The hilt collects spiritual particles and forms into a much larger form of the shikai with a gap still in the blade but much narrower. If needed the bearer can manifest two swords. The ultimate attack consists of ramming the two blades together and ripping them apart releasing incredibly unstable amounts of spiritual pressure called Chigatana.

The soul form of the Zanpakuto is female dressed in dark robes and blood red hair and eyes. She appears to be about 25 years old.

My Zanpakuto is a mixture of Power and Kido, but mostly power.

What's yours?

All right, here's mine (finally)

Shikai name: Meitou

Bankai name: Meitou Seika

Shikai: The blade becomes extremely thin, about as thick as a penny and as wide, becoming slightly narrower going up the blade untill the last 3/4 of an inch which narrows steeply and ends in a sharp point. The blade is sharp enough to cut through solid steel and is thiny surrounded by pale fire which tends to hang in the air after sliding off the point when the blade is swong, leaving an arc of fire there for a moment.

Bankai: When Bankai is activated, a large amout of fire shoots up off the sowrd and becomes a large fire fox about 4 stories tall with blinding green eyes. The blade remains the same as in its shikai form, only without the fire and it has a gold hilt. The fox's main attack is to surround the opponent with itself and burn them, and it's secondary and more powerful attack is to trap the opponent in a sort of orb of solid fire which is all but impossible to break free of (called Futokaken). It can also attack with it's large fangs and claws.

The soul form is a small fox with fire for fur and green eyes. The only places where the flames flick off her body are the tips of her ears and tail.

It's mainly Kido with a small amout of Power.

• 2 months later...
All right, here's mine (finally)

Shikai name: Meitou

Bankai name: Meitou Seika

Shikai: The blade becomes extremely thin, about as thick as a penny and as wide, becoming slightly narrower going up the blade untill the last 3/4 of an inch which narrows steeply and ends in a sharp point. The blade is sharp enough to cut through solid steel and is thiny surrounded by pale fire which tends to hang in the air after sliding off the point when the blade is swong, leaving an arc of fire there for a moment.

Bankai: When Bankai is activated, a large amout of fire shoots up off the sowrd and becomes a large fire fox about 4 stories tall with blinding green eyes. The blade remains the same as in its shikai form, only without the fire and it has a gold hilt. The fox's main attack is to surround the opponent with itself and burn them, and it's secondary and more powerful attack is to trap the opponent in a sort of orb of solid fire which is all but impossible to break free of (called Futokaken). It can also attack with it's large fangs and claws.

The soul form is a small fox with fire for fur and green eyes. The only places where the flames flick off her body are the tips of her ears and tail.

It's mainly Kido with a small amout of Power.

Sounds like Shippo from Inuyasha. Shippo as a zanpaku-to...Interesting. I'll post my zanpaku-to as soon as I iron out a few details.

Not even close. The only thing they have in common is that they're both foxes.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics older than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.