Purple Pets Lose Orange Spots!

YoungRL01

I don't have any purple pets either, but I think it was a good thing to get rid of the orange. I thought the orange spots looked good on a few pets and really ugly on all the rest. It didn't really make sense to have the orange in the first place.

I have a Purple Jetsam (Kimmopix), and I think she looks a lot better without the orange spots. I mean, they were orange freckles, pretty much. I don't care what color you are, orange freckles do NOTHING for the complexion. XD

Hmm... well there were some pets that looked pretty good with the orange spots. :yes: I figure TNT should have kept the spots for those.

True but they were few and far between in my opinion. I thought that most of the purple pets were ugly with their spots. Now they're just... Well, purple. If you buy a purple PB then you get a purple pet. It works :P

Well that makes sense... although I do get curious as to where the orange spots came from. Maybe they had a defect at the paintbrush factory?

I liked the orange spots... not cause they looked good, just cause I thought it was sorta silly to call an orange spotted pet purple," and sometimes it's nice to have a bit of non-sensical silliness in one's life. For the most part, they do look better without the spots though...