Unreleased Brightvale Coloring Pages!

Superfly

What's the third picture meant to be a picture of? It looks like a frozen scroll or something, but I can't tell. Any ideas to what it is?

Frozen scroll seems to fit the bill... Brightvale is supposed to be a place of wisdom and learning (etc., etc.) after all. :yes:

Well there is a scrollery in Brightvale, but the star thing confuses me. I'm going to assume it's a frozen scroll though (unless someone tells me otherwise :D)

Ah, I get it now - it's a frozen scroll that was tied with a ribbon that had a star on it, but the ribbon is being broken for some reason...

Well I thought that as well, but then the question of why the ribbon is being broken began to bother me. (:P being broken began to bother)

So I guess it's a scroll with a broken ribbon on it. Though I suppose we'll never know why that ribbon is broken... *ponders*

Maybe the scroll was activated (for lack of a better word), releasing its magic and thus breaking the ribbon?

Well that's the best (and only) explanation I've heard for the third picture, so I'll have to go with it. No offense to TNT, but it looks like a weird picture to color in :P

Well it's okay... I'd colour the scroll white, the star light blue, the ribbon dark blue, the ice bright blue, and the background a glowy blue. Well I would if I could colour... :P

Sounds good to me. I wouldn't colour it at all, mostly because colouring isn't for me :P

At least we solved the mystery of the mysterious colouring picture :P

XD Once again, the TDN detective team saves the day! [lame music] :P

And to think, it would have gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for us meddling kids [even lamer music] :P