Got something to say? TDNforums.com

Superfly

Hey, Neopian! You may be visiting TDN today for the latest news, avatar solutions, game guides, or just a general browse - but did you know that you can interact with a load of Neopets fanatics, too, right here at TDN?

1761.gif

We run our very own forum community, where you can talk about Neopets, games, pets, current plots (plot help) - or even talk about music, films, graphics - the world's your oyster, as the saying goes.

Want to join this fantastic community of Neopians? It's easy! Just click the link at the top of the site - TDN Forums - or click here. Better still, you can access it nice and easily at www.tdnforums.com. Once there, click on the Register link, and introduce yourself - start reaping the benefits as a member of TDN's community!

Want to join in the fun at TDN Forums? Click here!

fur_techo_clock.giffur_redapple_clock.giffur_techo_clock.gif

Clocks at Neopets HQ in Glendale, CA, on Neopets.com, and in most places within the United States will be shooting forward one hour as they are putting Daylight Savings in effect. So, if you are one of those lucky few not to loose an hour of sleep tonight don't forget that this time change will effect Neopian Standard Time and therefore your gameplay on Neopets. Oh, and for our American visitors this is a hint; don't forget to change your clocks forward. ;)

To any lurkers out there, I recommend joining the forum. I used to just use the main site before joining this forum for a past forum plot. I personally thought joining here was a great decision. The community here are very helpful and kind and they are quick to answer questions.

So to anybody considering joining up I say: Join TDN Forums today! :D

You got it wrong, TJ. This time around, we move our clocks an hour forward, so states in the US which observe Daylight Savings Time will get an extra hour added to their schedules. :graduated:

Actually, we're moving the clocks 1 hr forward.

EDIT: Yep, Hally beat me to it LOL XD.

That TJ's a goof sometimes. ;) I guess he was just wishing to gain an extra hour of sleep instead of losing one. :(

FIXED.

I'm with Tom, come join! It takes a few seconds to write a post, and everyone is really friendly. Spammers, scammers and other nasties aren't tolerated, so we have a great, mature forum. Thanks TJ for posting another "Come join" post, haven't had any in awhile.

=Cameron=

Taking a page out of Tom's book: If you're looking for some random fun, neopets help or just a place to make new friends... LOOK NO FURTHER! Oh, and if you're a squirrel or an elephant, you'll really love us because we're all a bunch of nuts. :wink:

Edit: And before anybody asks, I am indeed wearing a helmet just on the off chance of Brittney throwing something at me. :yes:

Well I guess I should join in with everybody trying to recruit new members. :P

*clears throat* Join ussssss... :evil:

You heard us lurkers. We want you!

*joins in with AA* Join usssssssssss.....

That's right! *wonders if anybody is actually reading the comments on this topic* :P

Psst. 'Dailylight'? o_O

Lol, I was wondering the same thing AA. I haven't noticed a huge influx of new members yet, so chances are most people overlooked this news post...

Meh... we got a few newbies over the past few days, so I'm confident we'll grow fast enough. :yes: