RoS: Chapter 12

Superfly

Chapter 12 will be released today! If any steps are released in The Return of Dr. Sloth Plot TDN will be updating live so check back for the latest information.

Update: There are no new steps.

Frontpage Marquee

return_of_sloth_2008_ch12.jpg

News Banner

ros_new_features_ch12.gif

Events Banner

ros_current_events_ch12.gif

The new chapter is up now!!!

So many comic chapters, yet not many steps...weird.

I have a question...!

It looks like we don't have to do anything anymore, even you didn't complete the fifth step it still shows:

rosttep5ll3.png

But Step 5 still looks like completable... Do you need to do the 5th step if you already found the token..?? :\

I think that someone found the right token, so now everyone has completed the step... but that's just a guess

I think they just gave us 1 chapter time to do the testing.. And after that, people who want more points does more testing who doesn't want more pts, they don't.. .. :)

Well I don't want to spoil anything, but Commander Gormos has been in the Hall of Heroes for the past few years(the good characters were put in even though the plot was canceled). So, I guess he ends up betraying Sloth and helping the Resistance or something lame and goody-two shoes like that.

Well that makes sense. I mean, why doesn't Sloth just get the coffee machine moved to his quarters? XD

I do like the look of his ship though...

Also, building a house of cards on a spaceship just sounds like a frustrating idea, especially when planning a war of some sort. Every time the ship moves slightly the house of cards will probably fall. Of course, it probably wouldn't make a big move suddenly, but if it did it would get frustrating. Especially for an angry, evil (in his dreams), genius (also in his dreams).

Basically I'm just being picky, but nonetheless, cards and coffee are a stupid thing to cause a mutiny over :P

Sloth assumes that his subordinates will follow his commands without question or significant promise of reward. A truly amateur mistake.

He probably thinks his subjects "fear" him or something. Considering he looks like an ugly, green bird I find that hard to believe. Due to his constant failures in the past, he has become somewhat of a joke amongst the evil community :P

And also the butt of many, many jokes. :laughingsmiley: [lame]Why did the deformed green chicken cross the road?[/lame]