Oh no!

*princess*

OMG, I feel so stupid right now. Ok, let me set the picture.

I have finally reached my noob np goal of 45,000. I see that the "Colourful Kiko Basket" is a popular item now worth 125k whiach will probably rise. Sounds like a pretty good investment, eh? So I go to my SDB and remove my most prized possessions: two Christmas Paint Brushes. Next, i go to the SW and check the lowest prices: 37,500. Ok so I put the PBs in my shop. THEN (listen up) I enter the price number. 3-7-4-5 :ohno: But I FORGOT THE LAST 0!!!!!!! Not realizing my horrible mistake, I click "Update". :grrr: A few seconds later I check back on my shop till. *You currently have 7490 NP in your Shop Till.* :S I just lost a BUNCH of np, so if you could buy something from my shop it would be greatly appreciated!!! :crying:

That stinks. I once bought a codestone for 450 np, I think they meant 4500 or something like that. I felt bad for them cause when I went to their lookup they were pretty new players, so I bought an item from them that was overpriced. It reminded me to double check my shop entries each time though... cause I'm definately the type of person that would blunder like that. I can't spare 10,000... but I'll buy a junk item for 2000... maybe it will up my karma for the day that I'm bound to do it too.

To make a significant donation, I need something more valuable to buy from your shop. :yes: *waits*

Ouch, what a pity. That's unlucky :(

But the people here are nice and helpful and I'm sure if you put some overpriced items in your shop they will buy it to help you out. I will as well :D

Aw, Dillon thanks! I put up the Grandma Bobble head for 10k.

You guys are the best!!! :crying: Thank you everybody!!!!!

Sky Shadow, name an item and I will do my best! (not too too expensive though, 16,736 np is all I have at the moment)

I think Sky Shadow means more expensive items in his shop, not more valuable. So just put up some more items for overly inflated prices and I'm sure he (as well as myself) will buy them to help you out.

Oh ok I get it! Thank you Commander :* lol

EDIT: Ok I just put up some overly priced stuff. It's not junk, so you won't be giving away your NP. ^_^

EDIT EDIT: I just Neomailed the guy that bought the PBs, he had already sold them but was willing to give back part of his profit. 67k Woohoo!!! (Aw, he was sweet) So no more donations, if you want your NP back just tell me

Wow, that's great princess! Congrats on getting some NP back.

That's really really nice of that guy to give you some money back, most people wouldn't do that :D

Iknow, I was so happy when he replied, but at first I was scared. His avvie is a flaming evil coconut; not reassuring. I almost couldn't believe he gave back so much!!!

Well, not all evil people are totally un-generous. *points to self* :P

Well anyway, if you happen to be a little short on NP I'd be happy to donate some more. :) Just poke me and set a few overpriced items in your shop. :yes: