Hello everyone!

zerwey

Hello everyone! I'm zerwey and my Neopets name is zerwey. I have a Sketch-painted Shoyru named Zerwey, and wherever I go, if you need to find my username, it should be zerwey. I also play Club Penguin and my name there is Zerwey as well. If you are thinking, "Why did you choose 'Zerwey'?", well, I just needed a name that would never be taken by anybody else. Out of random I chose 'Zerwey'. It sounded perfect to me, plus no one else has that name. Also, it doesn't have any numbers ruining it. So Zerwey will be my name. b) Well, I found these forums after going to The Daily Neopets, and I should be active here! Also, on Neoitems.net, all my topics and posts have to undergo moderation and I do not like that, so I chose these forums instead. I may be talking too much in this post, but hey, I'm glad to be here! ^_^

Hello new person I am not accustomed to yet! Me is Revenge, come to steal your cupcakes! Around here you'll find lots of insane people and randomness, and though you might be tempted to grab a cookie from the table, do not! For it is evil! I hope you enjoy your stay here and not run off after a week like the literal thousands before you.

Don't worry about the cookies - they're specially manufactured by the DOOM Corporation as a treat to newbies, and are totally harmless (although some people want them all to themselves <_< ). Take as many cookies as you like! :D

*ahem* I would like to officially welcome you to the forums on behalf of DOOM Corp.'s undercover division. We hope you will enjoy your time here. If you find the amount of insanity excessive, do not worry - you will soon get used to it. :P

Hi Zerwey (nice introduction :yes: )

Welcome on the TDN forum, I hope you will enjoy your time here.^_^

Hey Zerwey (nice name lol)

My name is Tom and welcome to TDN Forums. Like Sky Shadow said, the cookies are great. They are tasty, but best of all they are free!!!

Hello welcome to The Daily Neopets forum, I heard about that Club Penguin game on the Disney Channel. :-P