Hello, I'm Kaylara and I'm new here. :)

Kaylara

I found thedailyneopets entirely by accident a few months ago, and have been lurking every since. (And today I decided to finally join up on the forums!) So, since this is an introduction, I'll tell you a bit about myself.

I'm 26, married, and live in the Netherlands, although I'm originally from New Jersey in the USA. I am a Wiccan, a classical musician, and I love Neopets. My younger brothers got me hooked on it years ago. Now they've stopped playing, but I still do! :)

Well, I guess that's all for now! I can't wait to talk to all of you!

Guest Public Enemy #1 Levy

I like your name.

Hi, I'm Levy. And let me be the first to introduce myself. I'm 17 and have quit Neopets over a year ago, I just could pull myself to leave TDN.

Enjoy yourself here and welcome!

Welcome Kaylara!

My name is Tom and welcome to TDN. As you may have noticed by now, we are all slightly insane, but you accustom to that fact extremely quickly (joinnnnn usssss...... :P ). Anyway, I would like to offer you some cookies, perfectly harmless, delicious cookies *gives cookies*

Hope you enjoy your time here :D

I've already welcomed you on one of the word games, but I'll do it again just for the heck of it: Welcome! :P

If you want more of those special DOOM Corp. cookies Tom offered you, just grab some from the table to your right. :yes:

Hello Kaylara en welkom aan boord ^_^

I'm Ithil and I live in Belgium, so we are kinda neighbor. Hope you will like TDN, it's a great place to talk :D

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Oooo Doom Cookies! *nom nom nom*

Hallo, Ithil. Ik woon in Nederland, maar ik ben een Amerikan. :) Dus, mijn Nederlands is niet heel goed. Ik probeer, maar het lukt niet altijd. :)

I like the insanity around here. You're crazy, but my kind of crazy. :D

Ah, well then you'll fit right in. (:

*Refills plates on table* Grab more cookies if you like! :D

Yes take as much DOOM Cookies as you would like Kaylara. :evil:

That's right - additionally, several different kinds of milk are also provided on the table, so you can eat and drink to your satisfaction. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Oooo Doom Cookies! *nom nom nom*

Hallo, Ithil. Ik woon in Nederland, maar ik ben een Amerikan. :) Dus, mijn Nederlands is niet heel goed. Ik probeer, maar het lukt niet altijd. :)

I like the insanity around here. You're crazy, but my kind of crazy. :D

Don't worry. Dutch is also a second language for me. My native language is French ;)