The Restockers' Chat

Guest Zach.

Guest Zach.

Hey guys. I'm new to TDN, and I'm a pretty good restocker :)

So what are your best restocks?

Where do you enjoy restocking at?

-Zach

Lol, I had another thread like this but it died. Anyway welcome to TDN!

As for restocking, I took a long hiatus from it and recently came back to it. I've made a fair profit from restocking through small amounts like 20k or something like that. I tend to RS at the Book Shop, Magic Shop and Uni's Clothing. I shop at other places too, but those are the main ones.

Guest Zach.

I don't think I'm "pro" enough for magic shop.

I decided to stop playing on washlun, and made a new account. :P

I'm playing games on it now.

Hey! Another Zac, Zack, Zach, etc.! Welcome. :yes: *pleasedontbeanoobpleasedontbeanoob*

I used to restock. I got bored, as simple as that. I used to restock at the Magic Shop, but if you have enough patience, you might want to try the Meridell petpet shop.

Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Congrats Mike, that's a great restock. I usually RS in the Magic Shop and Uni's Clothing at the same time, but I should try the Magic Shop by itself and see how I go. I've gotten a basic MP from there before (Green Yurble MP) but nothing as good as yours.

Congrats :D

• 3 weeks later...

I try and nab an Herbal Scrambled Egg or 2 occasionaly lol I guess thats the noob restock? I'm gonna have to check out a guide to see whats profitable where. Not that I got it from a world shop or anything but I just grabbed a pull-up bar for 3k in someones shop and it resells for around 40. I thought that was freakin sweet then I come here and ya'll talkin bout millions, yep goin to find a guide now :D

The two best I've gotten so far are Candychan (25 mill), and Quilin (15 mill). I'm only collecting petpets right now, so i only restock petpet shops which i do pretty good at.

The magic shop, and even the stamp shop are impossible unless you're super fast. Sometimes it just depends on luck I guess.

I made a list of how much the rarer petpets i've seen cost in the shop.

Felorena - 16,000

Meepit - 16,000

Woolypapith - 20,000

Ownow - 10,000

Candychan - 16,000

Zebie - 60,000

Vullard - 20,000

Hasee - 124,000

Geb - 124,000

Flosset - 124,000

Bogie - 160,000

Pandaphant - 35,000

Frowny - 55,000

Scamander - 66,000

Beepallite - 13,000

Moltenore - 650,000

Gathow - 22,000

Dua - 18,000

Darblat - 33,000

Quilin - 55,000

Gwortz - 16,666

Rollatron - 16,500

Rock - 25,000

Thankfully I picked up 95% of those on the list for that price. The trading post prices can get pretty ridiculous.