my Lucky Day?

Dillon

Welll today i got 2 codestones and the last piece to my lab map today. YAY! Luckily for me i stored the rest of my lab map on a side. :P So i am so happy! Expect a givaway soon!

Thank ya. I only got it for 710k too. YAY Random events.

I just need some more items and then i'll be done

Wow congrats Dillon, it took me a while before I got my lab map. I was so happy when I finally did though :D

As for the codestones, lucky you. If you're not going to use them then make sure to sell them right away. The prices have all been inflated for the plot and you'll make more money if you sell them before they deflate.

Uh I guess so, but I'm not entirely sure. I just know that the price of codestones has inflated due to everybody training for the plot. They want to train so they do better in the battledome and therefore score more points. I know that the price of codestones and dubloons has risen so I can only assume the red codestones have inflated in price as well.

The red codestones have probably inflated in price, but not to the same extent as everything else, since not as many people use red codestones to train their pets. :yes: Note the 'probably' - this is not a fact, it's just a theoretical economic analysis.

And congratulations Dillon! You can now change your pet's gender continuously. :P

Thanks guys.

AA i dont want to change my pets gender i think. I want to keep it female. I just like female pets

Congrats, I got three of my secret pieces that I needed through RE's. ^_^

Nice.

On my old account(Dellintel5) I got a piece i dont even remember getting. Sold if for 70k

Nice.

On my old account(Dellintel5) I got a piece i dont even remember getting. Sold if for 70k

Nice, I remember buying the 300k lab piece and then a week later Tarla giving the piece out. -_-

Yeah, it's pretty much a good thing that Tarla deflated the last piece, unless of course you bought it while it was still inflated.

And I wasn't suggesting that you would want to change your pet's gender, but the lab ray has an annoying tendency to do that. :yes:

If the lab ray does change your pet's gender, then I'm pretty sure you can fight the Mad Scientist guy in the battledome and every now and then he will change your pet's gender. I'm not 100 per cent sure, it's just something I heard.

I'd like my pet to remain the same gender and species for the moment. It's the main reason why I'm not going for the lab ray. :P

Well there is always a Red Grarrl Morphing Potion you could use after you are done training, they aren't too expensive and I think it would be worth it for the training. But whatever, if you don't want the Lab Ray then it's your choice.

I personally love my Lab Ray.

Guest Zach.

I've had the lab ray on my main once.

It's really great, I go there everyday, wishing for a cool pet color. The results = + Strength, Gender change, Level up, etc.

I want a battle-dome pet :P

Well as effective as it is in training my pet for the battledome, it also makes manually training my pet very difficult. My pet's HP is much much higher than it's Level and as a result, I will have to waste a lot of effort bringing my pet's level up before I can properly train it(in the training school I mean).

Well I'm not the sort of person who's going to bother with buying codestones and everything when there's a free training device available. :P

Oooh can you tell us what it's about or is it some sort of secret project you're going to work on?