Cancelled due to lack of interest?

TheUnknown

I think it has something to do with the New Features being posted the day before or something like that. TNT needed to cancel one day so that the news could be posted just before the new day (Neopian time), so they picked March 3rd for some reason. Or something along the lines of that. It's been canceled for quite a while now.

Kinda weird...

Does Neopets have a Jelly day sometime? (or a 'this day does not exist'?)

I don't think so, but they do have randomly themed days for Jelly.

That does remind me of a weird New Features last year. TNT didn't post anything but instead posted it in the source code. It was a jelly themed day...

I saw on the boards that a lot of people would've found it hilarious if they used that day to cancel the plot. :yes: I, personally, am a battledome fanatic, and yet even I am getting bored with how this is turning out...

Well it was getting a bit boring, but it seems everything's starting up again...

Yes this plot step seems to be very.... Interesting to say the least. I can see this taking a lot of time as we need to go through millions of replicas and find the real Space Faerie Token, which should take a while. It will certainly keep people interested and involved...

Hmm... well I wonder if the person who finds the real token will get a big bonus or something? That would get people really involved. :yes:

Well I thought of that too, but I suppose if there was a reward it would have to go with the four people who found the real one as they are all in teams of 4. It's not a single thing, it's mulitplayer (which is both cool and bad at the same time).

Right now I'm feeling the cool and bad parts evenly. :yes: But no matter - a good plot is a good plot.

Well I've felt both. It could be considered cool because all of Neopets is working together in teams of 4 to find the token and also it's a new type of multi player thing. Although it can be bad at times when you are teamed with someone who has no idea what is going on.

I've experienced both in the short time I've worked on this part of the plot.

There should probably be a Neoboards section or something like that for collaboration on this (of course, it'll be full of noob-bashing, etc.). :yes: