Neomonia

*princess*

I fed my Meerca some Poisonous Jelly (stupid I know, I'm really cheap) and then she cam down with Neomonia! I went to the TP to get some medicinal soap, but it costs 17.5k!!!!!! I only have 11.2k, and my poor pet is suffering. What should I do? :crying_blow:

Just adding to what's already been said: In my opinion, it's usually best not to go and fork up neopoints to cure a disease (unless it's a ridiculously cheap cure). Just keep visiting the Healing Springs every half hour, and you're bound to have the disease healed sooner or later, and for free as well. :yes:

I agree with the others - go to the healing spring every 30 minutes until you get healed.

I never buy a cure unless its very cheap like 1k or lower.

Though you can risk multiple visits at the healing springs or you can get lucky and get cured the 1 time. I've tried to get ugga ugga disease and it took me about 10 times before i got cured, but i still thinks it was that worth.

It doesn't really matter that much how many visits it takes. You can always use a cheap toy to cheer up your pet again. :yes:

Ah, I see what you mean... but the BD doesn't count that much towards the final plot score.

That may be true, but it does still affect your points and rewards at the end and also battling in plots is fun.

That being said, if you visit the Healing Springs your pet would be healed reasonably fast. I go there after losing/drawing battles and a lot of the time my pet gets healed and I just go and battle again. The Healing Springs is the most effective method of healing your pets.

:yes: It generally takes a while for me because I keep forgetting. :P

My Uni came down with Neomonia to awhile back. Just go to the Healing Springs and she'll cure your pet eventually. Better then wasting 17k. ^_^