Vaeolus Help

Dillon

Ok so i am on part 12 of the plot. and im am doing the part where you do actions to help Vaeolus. The guide says to do 10 actions. And i did them all correct. Ive done more then 10. Still no new constellation.

You need to do it until a Skeith comes from the PPL and hands you a certificate. Then you click the sign in the top left corner of the certificate and you get the constellation thing.

If you look around the Altador Plot help forum, you'll find a whole bunch of topics about this exact part of the Plot. There are some explanations and guides that can explain it a lot better than me. I'm not really the person to give help on this part either because it took me like 4 months to do. I almost quit like 5 times :P

Good luck with the plot.

I guess I was lucky enough to finish this part of the plot quite easily. Anyway, the following is a helpful mini-guide from one of the previous topics:

Oh jeez. xD This one's longer. x_x

I'm assuming you already found the petpet and have all the healing materials.

-the Elixir

-the pie

-the bandages

Now go to the petpet.

If the cute little guy looks like he's about to barf, give him medicine.

petpet_act_c_5f4438778c.gif

If he's bowing down to you, do "wait"

petpet_act_d_42b934a33b.gif

If he's drooling the Mississippi, feed him "pie"

petpet_act_b_ffabe6bc57.gif

If he wants to shake your hand, "bandage" him.

petpet_act_a_2a605ae262.gif

Now, every minute, "Check" in on him, and apply the remedies according to how he looks. It doesn't have to be exactly 60 seconds, just AT LEAST. So if you checked him at 2:00:00 NST, he wants to shake your hand, apply bandages. Then, at 2:01:02, notice it's not exactly one minute. You can go a little over. In fact, do so, so you don't accidentally go too early. The next one can be 2:02:45 even. Just make sure at least 60 pass between each remedy you apply and check in. After you do this 10 times, meaning you will take a little over 10 minutes, the Skeith from the PPL should appear and you can proceed.

HOOO, gosh, too tired to concentrate on grammar right now. I hope you understood it all.

Hugemongo example:

Check in at 3:00:00/hand shake/apply bandages

Check in at 3:01:34/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:02:36/bow/wait

Check in at 3:03:37/bow/wait

Check in at 3:04:44/drool/pie

Check in at 3:05:47/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:06:48/hand shake/bandages

Check in at 3:07:50/drool/pie

Check in at 3:08:54/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:09:59/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:11:07/bow/wait

Notice that the seconds (nn:nn:SECONDS!) are greater than 60 between each. On the last two, 60 seconds after 3:09:59 would be 3:10:59, so the minutes jumped over to 11. ^^

Now remember, Vaeolus are awesome, and don't forget it.

I saw that guide.

Ive taken several breaks still no-go. Im gonna try one last time.

Well I heard that somebody had better luck checking in a little early instead of a little late, so you could give that a shot.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime Heart if you have any questions regarding this action.