BTY

Yep. Better Than You. I got mine avatar from beating someone with a score of 1000 at Gwyls Great Escape. I'm not amazingly great at that game, but it got me an avatar, so I'm happy. ^_^

I always seem to forget to check the Better Than You challenger. Last time I checked the game was Caves and Corridors, which I was miffed about. When does a new challenger come in?

I could have beaten Fire Paw easily, but... EVERYONE WAS TO QUICK!!!! :crying:

the caves and corridors would have been easy, it was only 2000 points, but it would require actually finishing the game, and then I wouldn't be able to go to any level anytime I feel like it. I would have only gotten 1000 neopoints from the contest anyway.

I never check that....unless it's one of my favi games. Like - turmac roll *I started making a guide on my bori's page! *cybunny - which -used -to -be -a-bori*

It's just started, so it looks REALLY ugly, and I haven't had the time to add stuff to it yet. Just the start of the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Your guide isn't bad. Just make sure you put in a tip about how you get a hill and you should jump to make sure you don't hit the tree that you don't see until the last second.