Im stuck

IrishGrlBre

I already wrote out a guide, you can find it on this forum, so I'm not sure how else to put it. The puzzles with under 3 mods or less than 10 symbols for the target work the same way, except that there would be a different chart to use. I'm pretty sure the RoS section of thedailyneopets.com has a chart for both the one and two mods and my chart is up there for the 3 mods using the symbol "0". Not sure about a 3 mod chart for without the "0" symbol.

Also, another thing I've heard from people is that they're trying to solve incomplete puzzles. If you have a message that has "incomplete data" (or something like that) on the bottom left of the screen... then you haven't unlocked it yet. You can also tell cause the modifiers are shorter than the key and target codes and may even be of different lengths of each other too (some 2 symbols, some 4 symbols, etc.) The puzzles need to be done in order of difficulty rather than just doing 1 through 20. So make sure you complete all the 1 mods, then the 2 mods, then onto the 3 mods that are 8 symbols long (no 0's) and then onto the 3 mods that are 10 symbols long (with 0's.)

You can also try doing a google search for petpages with guides (I've seen a few explained in different ways.) Or try asking on the neoboards if anyone has used any good guides. I bet a lot of people that have dedicated petpages to it would probably respond there too.

was that any help? (I hope!)