Help with my site

canusmanes

i am looking for trustworthy people (person) that know their html, css and has worked with cpanel.

i am also looking for someone to help with with my petpet page. i have an image i would like to use for the a background. can someone help me with it

you and nm me under canusmanes

yahoo; canusmanes

my site neodream.info

I would suggest adding some actual content to your site first, there will always be time to recruit staff members.

As for the background, what kind of background is it? Is it a fixed or a repeating one?

• 1 month later...

I'd be more than happy to help you with the coding of your website. I've run dry on pet projects, and am looking for some more, and your site seems like a good one. One thing, though: there seems to be a few... "glitches" with your site's design, especially across different browsers. If you'd like, I can design something a little more user friendly. Just let me know if you'd like my help. Ciao!

TDC

• 2 months later...

Can someone refer me to a good (sort of beginnery-type) website that teaches css?

Because I am clueless and I would love to learn :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post on topics inactive for longer than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.