Video Game Roleplay

Loc

Choose a charecter from you favorite video game and start RPing!!! Please feel free to include pictures in your posts.

Name:

Video Game:

Wikipedia info link:

Side:

Plot so far: A crazy game programmer dumped hundreds of game character's (Heroes, Villains and Civilians) into a simulation program. The Heroes immediately teamed up, and the villains teamed up. And of course the civilians went on their lives. YOU are one of these characters, who will win?

Name: Captain Qwark

Video Game: Ratchet and Clank series

Wikipedia info link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Qwark

Side: Heroes

Hm, this seems like my kind of roleplay. :)

And if anyone doesn't know which series I am getting my character from, I'd check out a doctor.

Name: Kraid

Video Game: Metroid (series)

Wikipedia info link: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Kraid

Side: Villains

I'm using Wikitroid. A Metroid Wikipedia.

(Which has more pictures and it's own article, rather than Wikipedia)

And although Kraid wouldn't be my favorite character, he's still an aweome recurring boss. :)

We'll help you along the way. I've been a part of several successful RPs, unfortunate failures when attempts at sequals and spin-offs though.

((BTW you can alter you character a little bit, I will HAVE to with mine because he does nothing in the actual video game. So he will fight, but still be a coward at some things.))

Robot commandos filled the room, Qwark quickly knocked their heads off and sprinted out the door into his ship ((due to the expansiveness of the games there are different planets, plus most of these games take place on other planets anyways)) and flew off to the Thrann Asteroid where his secret base was located.hideout.jpg

((BTW, can you start posting in Scattered Through Time again? Read up on what you missed and reinsert yourself where you can. It is beginning to get boring with just Theo, his brother, and me posting back and forth.))

This was really getting out of hand, the rise in evil was extremely strange. He needed to form a team, he would call the The Q Force. They would fly through out the Galaxy saving people and all that good stuff. Now if only he could find some other good doers. He knew just where to find them....

Kraid sniffed the air in disgust as he painstakingly dug his way through the depths of Brinstar. He had been creating tunnels

for the past few months for reasons he wouldn't share with any other fellow Space Pirates. This, of course, annoyed Ridley to

the edge of insanity. Being the 'Supreme Commander of the Space Pirate Confederation' made Ridley in charge of knowing

everything that is going on Space Pirate related. Still, Kraid was a stubborn reptile who'd rather keep to himself.

Ridley swooped down from where he was perched and landed on Kraid's back.

"What are you trying to accomplish?" asked Ridley curiously.

Kraid remained silent and closed his third eye.

"Hmph. Mother Brain most certainly wouldn't like this behavior of yours...."

Kraid took a deep breath.

"Mother Brain..." began Kraid, "Has been basically killed by Samus Aran. Do you think she is going to do something?"

Ridley shrugged and thwacked Kraid in his third eye.

"Ridley, you good for nothing commander!" screamed Kraid.

Ridley flew off of Kraid and looked at him square in the eye. "You better get your act together" he warned.

Kraid thought nothing of Ridley's threats.

As if a Space Dragon could harm a gigantic creature like him.

Then again, the Earthling known as Samus Aran, who was shorter than Ridley, nearly blasted him to extinction.

That was all in the past though.

Kraid knew that he had better things to focus on.

The planet Zebes was a harsh one. Kraid was well aware of this, although he's hardly been out of Brinstar for who knows how

long. The extremely tough enviorment was working against him as he continued digging. After a few hours of non-stop work,

Ridley returned.

Cocking his head at an awkward angle, Ridley chuckled. "You really are the independent worker... not to mention a quiet one."

Kraid signaled Ridley to go away. "Leave me alone to my business. I don't stalk you every waking moment of my life."

"I'm not stalking you, I'm keeping a watchful eye over you." responded Ridley.

Kraid ignored him.

Ridley mumbled something under his breath and flew off in the opposite direction of Kraid.

It was only a matter of time before Kraid revealed his plan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Name:Dimentio

Video Game:super paper mario

Wikipedia info link:http://www.mariowiki.com/Dimentio

Side:villians

120px-Jester.jpg

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.