RoS Chapter 8

Superfly

Seems like

Chapter 8 of the Return of Dr. Sloth plot will be released today. If a step is released, check back right here for a complete step-by-step guide.

Comprehensive Challengers Guide

A New Challenge

Enter the Battledome! You can now battle 3 commanders in the battledome. Our battlepedia has been UPDATED! You can view all the latest information right on TDN's very own Battlepedia.

News Banner

ros_new_features_ch8.gif

Events Banner

ros_current_events_ch8.gif

Yay! I've never done much with the battledome before, but I decided I would try this time around so I've been training my BD pet since the plot started; I'm glad the effort is finally going to good use. :)

I am, however, quickly getting VERY tired of their stupid H4000 helmets freezing me right before I could have beaten them...especially since I'm only on the "difficulty 35" ones! My BD pet usually has no trouble with challengers at twice that difficulty or higher, but now that I've beaten them 12 times, it's quickly becoming more of a problem.....rrrrrgggggg!!! :grrr:

Hooray for a Battledome part! I haven't had much trouble with the first two opponents yet (I've only just started really and I beat them both pretty easily), but something tells me I don't stand a chance against Riilan... Still, it was about time a war happened *runs off to fight*

YAY! I don't really like battledome but this time it's great. Weak, middle, and strong opponents; with that everybody could battle. Perfect job TNT! ^_^

I will crush many junior troupes and some commanders I think this evening (Riilan is more probably too strong for my eyrie, she is lacking HP :crying: ). *run to the battlepedia to choose my weapons set*