Hello Everyone!!

Jenna87

^_^ Hey everyone I just thought I would introduce myself just a little bit, My name is Jennifer, but everyone can call me Jenna for short. I have been with neopets for a while, I set up a new account about 22 months ago, and I just recently started getting back into the swing of things. I have been taking a break for about a year, and now I got back, I have alot more time on my hands now and all so it's better now. Well if anyone would like to become my neofriend that would be nice too, I only have one, lol, but that is because I wasn't trying for anything before. Now my accomplishment is to get trophies I have never accomplished before. Any pointers would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Jenna

My Neopets name is jenntwins

Welcome to the forums Jenna! I'm AA, head of DOOM Corp.'s undercover division. We've set up a special cookie table (on your right) for newcomers, so if you're hungry just grab some of the cookies from it. :D If you see anybody acting insane here by the way, don't worry - it's normal. :yes:

Hey Jenna!

Welcome to TDN Forums, I'm Tom. Mmm those cookies are great, you can take some from the table to your right if you'd like :D