RoS: Chapter 7 Comic

Superfly

Chapter 7 of Return of Dr. Sloth plot will be released today. If a step comes out, TDN will have a guide up in no time.

Update: There appears to be no new plot step, but there is a visit from a past plot character (Lost Isle) in this chapter. So perhaps this will give us a proper ending to the Lost Isle plot...we'll have to wait and see.

Frontpage Marquee

return_of_sloth_2008_ch7.jpg

News Banner

ros_new_features_ch7.gif

Event Banner

ros_current_events_ch7.gif

Well After a lot of wait and belated news there was no new step... "sobs"

Yes, it was abnormally late today. :/ I thought one would come out also, but alas no.

Well I'm enjoying the comics at least... :P

Me too, but I think it's about time for a Part 4. This plot has been enjoyable thus far, yet it has been really uneventful at the same time. Hopefully there will be a Grundo war like Paul said.

Okay, so does anyone have an inkling of an idea of why they keep pushing it off? I can understand possibly a coding issue, but I would think that they would've resolved that before trying to release this plot that's been on the back burner for so long....

also perhaps they will be including the mining base into the plot. Where we have to figure out the password for it.

Or maybe a maze in the kreludor mine :P

They will perhaps release the next step tomorrow? Sometimes they release the comics one day, and the step the day after.

I think, its been a long time, because they are remaking Kreludor.

Due to the civil war between the orange and purple grundo, they split kreludor in half, so the purple live on one side, and orange on another, At the moment, we only see the Orange population, so perhaps they are remaking it so we can see the Purple population?

That would be pretty cool, not only get a remade space station, but a remade kreludor too.

I hope there are still a few more puzzle steps though, cause when/if the war starts, I'm basically out. I had one pet with some decent (but not great) stats... but then I got the lab map done and though it changed it to a cool color... the lab ray effectively ruined my pet as far as battling goes. Plus, I no longer have any real desire to build it back up... so no warring for me!

I'm almost one hundred percent that TNT will redo the Kreludor map.

First of all, do you know of any plot that hasn't changed a layout of any map that's involved? Well, maybe one or two.

Second, didn't somebody mention that TNT will stop adding on to old maps such as Kreludor and such until they get a remake?

Faerieland may also get a remake.

-There is a Faerieland related TCG in the Return of Sloth TCG set called "Fyora’s Wand"

-There is a discarded Grundo plushie that appeared around the same time the "Return of Sloth" plot was SUPPOSED to happen.

-Faerieland has a rather ancient design. =/

As for the next step, I'm thinking you may have to control the ship heading to Kreludor or something. Not too sure though.

So we're linking back in the "Escape to Kreludor" theory some one had? (BTW, has anyone played that yet? I heard they changed the description to match the plot, but I'm too lazy to check.) I kinda do hope there's a war now. I don't have a super strong pet (She's only level 22), but her stats are pretty good IMO (all three in the 90's) and I'm working on her HP. (WAAAAAY too low!)