The ^<v Game!!!

The Big Cheese

^ Yep! ^_^ I had this project in June last year that I had about 2-3 weeks to complete, and I finished it on the last day! :O But I got an F on it.

< Hates the enter key...blah.

v Do you hate it when you're trying to post something and you press the enter key and next thing you know, you see you have posted?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Uh... since the enter key isn't actually linked to the 'post' command on these forums, I don't run into that problem too much.

< I'm generally quite adaptable to different keyboard layouts. :P

v Are you being bugged by something right now?

^ oh god yes!

< working a 9 hour shift is the boring-est thing ever

v do you call the hair on your forehead a fringe or bangs?

^ Bangs. I guess that's what Americans call it xD (I don't have bangs/a fringe though. :P)

< Used to have bangs as a little toddler but somehow they disappeared. :O (or at least I think I did, :P)

v Are you a random person in real life?

^ Once.

< That was excellent. *is suddenly hungry*

v Do you use a program that crashes frequently?

^ Very much so...I've been up since half 8 in the morning and it's after midnight right now

< I have "Be Our Guest" stuck in my head

v Which is better...Beauty and the Beast's "Be Our Guest" or The Simpsons' "See My Vest"?

^ Yes. I admit that I saw HSM several times, and I saw bits and pieces of HSM2. xD

< I think I actually want to see HSM3, no matter how cheesy reviewers say it is. :P

v Are current Disney movies (i.e.: the HSM franchise, Camp Rock, etc.) your thing?

^ No. xD

< I like some "new" cartoons, like Chowder, Flapjack and Total Drama Island. They're not on Disney though, thank goodness.

v Is/Was Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon ruined by newer shows? :guiltysmiley:

^ Well not if it was something like my own emission free plane or something o_O

< Omg if one more person pronounces "jalepeños" with a "j"sound rather than a "h" sound, I'm gonna scream at them!

v Best thing about throwing parties?

^ Yes! When I was in around the 4th grade, I couldn't decide who to invite over for my birthday. I thought just my best friend was coming over when, lo and behold, around the corner jumps 8 other people yelling "Happy Birthday"! Yeah, I screamed. ^_^

< Just had a mole removed from her leg earlier today...ouch.

v Are you disappointed about the Harry Potter release date change like I am? (If you like Harry Potter, that is...)

^ Yes! I am constantly reading a book (unless I have no new reading material)...and I'm glad school started so I have access to my English teacher's collection of good books (though I prefer to buy my own copies for future reference ^_^)

< Has a 7 AM Psychology class tomorrow morning.

v What do you prefer as a pet, cats or dogs? (wow, random question...)

^ I am cos for me school this year means starting college

< I'm prob one of the few people happy that harry potter's being delayed...the cinema will be crazy enough in november with bond AND the xmas rush!

v Does the xmas rush annoy you?