Adver-Video error?

Miss Daniroo

Every time I go to do Adver-Video, it will load up and then tell me that it has a 203 Error Code, and that I should try again later.

Anyone having this problem...Or know how to fix it?

:> let me take a quick guess at what you are using

FireFox Web Browser

Adblock Extension for FireFox

:> does the same thing for me... you have to completely disable AdBlock run adver-video do what you want, close it then re-enable AdBlock..

there is no way to disable for "that" page as the page it pulls up is dynamic (created when you bring up the game) and the content is coming from known Banner Ad sites so AdBlock is well blocking it :>

I use Firefox and Adblock. And I never need to disable it when "playing" Adver-video. And I play it everyday. o_O

I had cleaned out my cache and had rebooted my system before posting the question, but it was a good reminder!

I did, however, find luck with turning my Adblock Plus off! That's weird, maybe we have something on there that's blocked, that shouldn't be, since it didn't change everyone's.

I had cleaned out my cache and had rebooted my system before posting the question, but it was a good reminder!

I did, however, find luck with turning my Adblock Plus off! That's weird, maybe we have something on there that's blocked, that shouldn't be, since it didn't change everyone's.

glad it worked for ya :>

Perhaps i should have said that you also have the automated update version of adblock, becuase if you just block ads yourself then you would not have a problem but for those that have the automated list it gets blocked by default :> maybe that will make more sense to the ones who have adblock but it still works for them :>

BlackRuby

13 Years + PC Repair

7 Years + Software Programming