Neopets Redraws

smumpkins

Okay, so I wanted to go to the redraws, but I just couldn't find it without hunting for it in the forums. On the main site, I did a search for redraw and found nothing. I went to the helpful articles and the game guides, but found nothing. The link to it that had been at the top of the page was replaced by the RoS coverage. I appreciate the coverage, but I find it silly that the redraws was replaced but the game codes are still there. >_>;;

I'm not asking for it to be placed up at the top, but it would be nice to be able to find it on the main site, again. :yes:

Any assistance you could provide in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

For spaces sake it was removed from our hot links so we could add the return to dr. sloth plot coverage link there.

We are working on a better solution for linkage of features, as it's getting kinda full. :)

When the plot is over the link will return, or perhaps before the plot is over. ;)

and the url is always redraws.thedailyneopets.com as Jubbers has been so kind to point out. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (TJ).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact TJ if you have any questions regarding this action.