Das Anti-DOOM Contest

Guest Levy

Okie-dokie. I is making a contest.

Now, the objective is to create anything displaying something against DOOM. Otherwise known as Anti-DOOM. Images are excellent, animations like the one I have in my sig, even writing pieces like poems or stories would work. Songs would be cool too, as long as you sing it! ^_^ I gotta hear that.

Pretty much anything creative and Anti-DOOM.

Now anyone can enter, even DOOM members! XD

Neopets:

Prizes, now I am willing to work at getting decent prizes for this contest. I got about 15k in an account now. I made about 6k by playing a few old games I used to like. That 15k will compile if I play the games when I am bored (Which is often). Your prize will depend on how much I have at the end of the contest. There will be First and second place prizes on this option.

Runescape:

Alternative, if you are a Runescape player, I will use the assist system to assist you in any skill available of your choice. My muted character can cook lobs without fail so Cooking would be a good prize. Granted, you won't get any experience but you'll get the lobs. I'll assist you till you get 250 lobs. That should get you a decent amount in the Grand Exchange. I will assist three winners on this option equally.

Set:

Another alternative, I will make two winners who choose this option a set, which is sig and avatar. Completely custom, with no restrictions, except the requests have to be within Forums guidelines.

Now, here's the best part. You have unlimited submissions! Just be sure to state which one of the prize categories you will be going after with each entry. The Neopets prize, The Runescape prize, or the Set prize.

Any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Entries due February 28th 11:59pm EST.

Well this will certainly be an interesting topic to watch. :yes:

For the information of all potential participants, DOOM does not intend on taking any action against people who have entered in the contest, so you can submit your entries safely. :shiftyeyes_anim:

What would I do with 800k anyway dude? That was never my concern from the beginning. I only participated in that contest because I was bored.

Now, something I forgot to add... Entries will be due in 2 weeks and 6 days from now on February 28th 11:59pm EST.