Time limit for steps?

MariaWB

I've never done a plot before, and as I'm doing slow progress with the second step of the RoS plot - moving all those pieces of code around takes a lot of time! - I've wondered if there's a limit to how long much time you can spend on completing each step?

And if there is a limit, what would it be?

Like THAT girl said: if past plots are anything to go by, the only time limit is the final closing of the plot (i.e. when TNT put up the conclusion and stuff).

Nope! Infact, I did step three in about 20 minutes. That's pretty fast, considering I had to redo levels 4 & 5 50 cajillion times.

Heh, my personal experience takes me to think that Level 4 was actually harder than 5, because the guards followed you more and were easier to hit. On Level 4, they basically protected each other, so if you took one down, the other would catch you.

I also think Level 4 was a pain in the part of my body that's sore from sitting here too much! The was only ONE way to get to the end, and the guards at the exit just wouldn't move!

The 5th level was easy - I didn't even have to zap any guards. I just walked up to the family and that was that. I even folowed a guard for, like, four steps *LoL* he never turned around! Lucky me!