What can i do

Mitchy Poo

i was in the trading post and i made an offer on a krawk transmogrification potion and after it told me that my offer was rejected none of my neopoints came back. so i went to the user and asked them about it....no response. so then i went to the neopets contact page to see if they could help. i filled out the form and when i went to submit it it said i needed a valid email address, so i wint to my account settings and set up my email address. i went back and filled it out again and it still says i need a valid email address. so even if i wanted help from the neopets staff i couldnt get it. well thats my story, i hope i get them back.

I've heard of things sometimes getting stuck in the Trading Post... I think there's a link somewhere to help you fix them.

Edit: Try this link and see how it goes.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I guess you'll just have to wait and see if TNT gets around to fixing the problem. They probably get a couple thousand of these messages a day, so it might take a while for them to find yours.

• 3 weeks later...

So is there any news on how this is going? Did you get your NP back (or a 'we are looking into this' reply from TNT)?