Defenders of Neopia

MariaWB

I just can't beat that pesky Lupe!

Even after I've trained my pet up past 30 on Strength, Defence, Movement and HPs - somehow, he managed to beat me EVERY time! All I've managed is two or three draws, and I'm SICK of it! :grrr:

Can someone recommend certain weapons or magic items that might work extra well against him?

I remember my pet beating him with a lot of snowballs, pretty good stats (a bit lower that your pet's current ones I think) and most of all, luck. I think a good load of snowballs would have him owned easily in your case. Mind you, I'm no expert battledomer or anything.

There are many snowballs. Which one do you advice? poison, sticky, mud, peach, yellow, etc.? Just out of curiosity (and I plan to do the DoN some day :laughingsmiley: ).

Well, my pet is

Level: 18 (not going up, I don't want to have to buy Five Dubloon Coins untill I have to)

Strength: 34

Defence: 31

Movement: 31

HP: 36

I am increasing Strength right now, then I'm going on to Defence and then Agility. I'm doing them all up to 36 which is max without increasing level.

But I'll get some snowballs and try that out =) thanks!

Well, that was easy! *L* it only took one icy snowball and one exploding snowball, and he was down and out. You should put stuff like that in the Battlepedia =)

I didn't even have to use my Jade Elixir! I guess I can just save it for when I try to take on the next opponent =)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

First, stop training agility, it's useless and does nothing to help in the battledome,

Next, train one more strength to get the 35 boost,

Get a leaf shield if you haven't already as it blocks many of the icons the Ghost lupe deals,

and get a decent healer

if you have a freezer, great, if you don't you can go without it.

also get 2-3 sand snowballs, they're only about 50 np each, but might have inflated

For the fight (with freezer)

First turn: leaf shield + freezer, defend, if the freezer works, keep going, if it doesn't, withdraw, heal with inflatable balthazar and try again.

2nd turn:(opponent frozen) 2 sand snowballs, fierce attack

3rd turn: healer or sand snowball, + leaf shield, defend for the former, species attack or fierce attack for the latter

4th turn+ : constant + leaf shield + species attack til dead, heal if necessary

Not perfectly sure about this since i just made it up off the top of my head, but it should work.

EDIT: you can go up to level 20 without having to pay 5 dubloon coins

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets Help to Battlepedia / Battledome Chat .