Shop of mystery

Hubert

Have you got something good from Shop of mystery?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Shop of mystery

• A few items
    • No never
    • Shop of what?

Well so far, I've only received junk, so I can't really say anything about the good prizes. :P

@Patch: I guess you could say that, although technically they aren't 'destroyed' - just removed from the economy.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They restock around the same time as the Garage Sale :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Well once I got a hollowen cow (I froget what their called ^_^ ) I sold It for about, 2000, and I think it was in a 1000 bag. So it was pritty good but every other time it was just horrible things.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought 7.000 bag and got dung, next I bought 300 bag and got more dung. nowadays I try to take not the cheapest, nor the most expensive, it seems it yields the best results. For what I've noticed about the time you have to wait till you can get a new bag, it seems it's around 2 minutes, not too sure about it though.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post in topics inactive for more than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zac if you have any questions regarding this action.