Hello!

Hey guys! I'm Amber. I just joined TDN, but I've been using this site for a couple of months now to get help on plots and dailies and what not.

I am a fairly new avatar collector on neopets (I have 150 avatars; the games dont like me very much <_<) and only need to be lent MSPP (TCG) and Bony Grarrl Club to complete all of my item avatars (hence my userlookup on Neopets). I'm not really counting on getting lent either of these any time soon though, as I currently only have 464k as collat (I just bought a cybunny Trans Potion.....)

My favorite pets are baby cybunnies and MSPP poogles and I am currently looking for a new guild to possibly join as my guild leader just passed away..... :crying:

My username on neopets is the same as it is on TDN, volleyballgrl0702, so if you wanna neomail me, its always open! ^_^

So ya, I think that's pretty much it for now.......

also, in case i dont seem to be responding here, try me on my neopets account. i am addicted to that site and go on almost every day and stay on for hours at a time :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey Amber!

Welcome to TDN Forums, my name is Tom. On behalf of DOOM Corp, I offer you these cookies to welcome you here *gives cookies*

Welcome to the forums!

If you want more cookies, just take some from the table on your left. :D

Yup! The cookies are perfectly safe. See? *eats cookie* *goes into convulsions and dies*

I'm AA3, Official Harbinger of DOOM. Welcome to TDN Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Random thought: I seem to remember a different user also named Amber. Well, the name was "Amberr".

And please read the rules, though I hate to say it...

'DOOM' is basically a shortened version of 'the DOOM Corporation', the ultimate force for evil in the universe. :evil: For more information you can click on the DOOM badge in my siggy.

Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum VolleyGrl. ^_^

*Take the cookie*

Yes, it is fine to see new people. If I may persuade you, there is a wonderful little table full of fresh so-better-than-DOOM's-cookies cookies to your right.

Yes eat the cookies they taste great! :evil: *eats one* *cough* *cough* tastes great