Few additions to the cheat list...

Randy

Destructo Match: If you type "DestroyBoulders" AFTER clicking the question mark, it destroys more boulders and also sends down a rain of new ones.

Hasee Bounce" when the countdown starts at 3 immidiatly type hasee until you get to one, then type in "FishNegg" it brings better dounuts and more letters

Type in FishNegg or FaerieNegg and it also brings more letters and better doughnuts, I think this is more of a glitch then a cheat, but either way it seems to work for me. - even though I still haven't grabbed a trophy yet...Good luck.

Also for Hasee, it seems to work more then once, but sometimes it takes longer and it can also make the game go faster.

How do you notice theese things? I have trouble just playing the game by itself :D

Honestly? A sheer annoyance that after years of playing I can't bloody well get a trophy....I know in sometimes there are glitches that allow certain words or key strokes to affect the game; as it's a computer based game, every single key on your board is coded to do something within the computer, stood to reason that if "DoughnutFruit" gave you more time, then there had to be other words.

Ironically, FishFruit also works in games like Bullseye2 or whatever it's called; and some others, gives you better powerups....so does FaeiryFruit; I'm kinda worried though that TNT might fix it....but it still works for now.

These are very interesting cheats and I will be sure to try them as I am equally frustrated with the lack of trophies I possess.

as a follow up, i tried the hasee then fishnegg thing and i think i got more letters but not special fruit

yeah it's pretty random that way, sometimes I end up with like 30 different fruits, and other times just letters, I think the higher the score you have the better you get, but I find that with most games.

yeah it's pretty random that way, sometimes I end up with like 30 different fruits, and other times just letters, I think the higher the score you have the better you get, but I find that with most games.

ok mybe its just me but i cant figure out what you guys mean by yping in that word for hasse every time i try it dosent work i have tried everything can somone explain it to me better? please?

When you click "start game" the first thing you see is the countdown, 321 As soon as if not before, you see the number three, start typying hasee I find if you type it till the first doughnut pops up THEN You type fishegg you get the better doughnuts, sometimes it doesn't work sometimes it does, Im certain by that it's more of a flaw in teh game, but use it anyways. Good luck -s-