• Multiplayer.
    • MMORPG
    • War.
    • Sandbox.
    • Text-based.
    • Animals.
    • Flash.
    • FREE!!!

Mario Kart's gonna be cool. You know everybody'll be online the moment it hits shelves. Did you know Stephen Spielburg's making a videogame? I think it's two.

You mean their making a Mario Kart for the PC?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean their making a Mario Kart for the PC?

No I think it's for the Wii. Mario Kart is another game that I used to love, so lets hope this version is as good or even better. Pity I don't have a Wii (has an XBOX 360 instead :D )

Oh Assassin's Creed is awesome! I got it for Christmas and it is really cool, it has a weird ending though. It really sets itself up for the next 2 games (it's part of a trilogy I think). The plot can be quite confusing, but if you overlook that and just focus on the gameplay, it is awesome.

There are also a bunch of codes and extra content after the ending. I checked that out for awhile, but I eventually got bored....

Hey, I'm getting Pokémon Diamond this week. What do you think of that?

Ehh, I have the game and I wasn't as addicted to the game as I thought I'd be. Now that the company has made so many Pokemon a lot of the new Pokemon look really weird. But its still worth buying if your a Pokemon fan.

That's why I hesitated buying it in the first place. Alot of the new pokemon just look... I forgot the word, it just looks like they didn't spend as much time creating them as they did with the last three sets. Those looked believable, in a pokemon sort of way, but the new ones are just kind of fillers. Some are really good additions, like Electivire and the new eevee pokemon. Some are just pathetic fillers, like Lickilicky. Plus the fact that they didn't add that much, it really shows how old pokemon is getting. I'm buying because I need a pokemon game for DS, and the gameplay is still the same as the other titles, a little better even. The pokenon I choose will be mostly old ones, anyway. That's all I want.

I knew for some reason that eventually Pokemon was going to make a Ice & Dark form for the Eve. Yeah, some of the Pokemon & Pokemon Names are weird like Regigigas and Abomasnow. I remember when the names were actually pronounceable. :laughingsmiley:

I knew for some reason that eventually Pokemon was going to make a Ice & Dark form for the Eve. Yeah, some of the Pokemon & Pokemon Names are weird like Regigigas and Abomasnow. I remember when the names were actually pronounceable. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, and they put some thought into names back then to. I still think 'Lickylicky' was the worst name they've come up with so far. Same thing goes with gym badges. They're running out of names, and fast. Leafeon (Is that what it's called?) could have been a better name. I expected a grass eevee, but with a better name. I'll still get the game though.

I've recently been playing games on Steam (on my computer). I currently have Counter-Strike: Source (a first person shooter), Garry's Mod (you build stuff, very fun), Audiosurf (you surf your music, lots of colour and movement) and I recently got a game called Portal (a very witty puzzle game). There is lots of variety there and they are all very fun :D

Counter-Strike is a very popular game where I live. :yes: I remember when my class was doing a presentation, so everybody brought laptops to school to 'work on the presentation', while actually playing the game. When presentation day came, most groups just hooked their laptops up to the projector to show their presentations. After one group presented, the student operating the laptop decided to open Counter-Strike and play a bit - he forgot that the computer was still hooked up to the projector! XD

I was looking up information on Fable 2 a while ago when I found a great comment. I saved a few pictures to my pc, and used vista's snipping tool to have a picture of the comment, and then combined them into this picture:

CorbinmymanShhesugly2.jpg

Lol, Cass D is right, they look a lot like the alien things from the 5th Element. That comment made me laugh.

Well I like to play a lot of Nintendo 64 games on my computer using an emulator called Project 64. It can sometimes be difficult to find games for it, but the games (once you get them) work just like the real thing, the only difference is that you use your keyboard and mouse.