• War.
    • Sandbox.
    • Text-based.
    • Animals.
    • Flash.
    • FREE!!!

I remember I used to play some educational games on the PC when I was a kid. XD

jumpstart_3rd_grade_jewel_thumb.jpg

Haha, Wow I remember playing this game way back in school since we had to for Computer class.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's a game I do remember. XD It's amazing what your memory can turn up.

Did you ever beat the game? I don't think I even got half through it since once I always got to the good part then I had to leave.

jumpstart_3rd_grade_jewel_thumb.jpg

Haha, Wow I remember playing this game way back in school since we had to for Computer class.

Wow, I remember that game! (The moment I saw that picture, my mind started flashing. xP)

In fact, I may still have the CD....be it cracked or scratched...*cough*

I myself am on a slight game restriction. I got a PS3 for Christmas, and I really like the game, "Folklore". I got "Oblivion" also, but heck, that game is really complicated.

Other than that, I'll stick to Final Fantasy. =) I still need to get Dirge of Cerberus..*sigh*

Seems like everyone has played that game before. xD

I wonder if they still play it in schools still...

Maybe... I wouldn't really know, since I'm not in school anymore, but I don't see any reason why they wouldn't.

I got mine for $225 (though my parents only made me pay half) it includes all the cables for power and sound and video, a 20g hard drive, halo 3, call of duty 4, a wired controller (I don't need the cord to reach far where I will hook it up and it feels much better than when the battery pack is in your way), and a wireless controller that uses regular batteries.

Though me and my brother are not going to be playing it a lot until we both beat The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest. Which will only take a few more days at most. :nerd:

I have both those games! I might get OoT through the Virtual Console, but I have to think about spending Wii Points. I hear there's a new Channel coming out and I wanna make sure I have enough to get it. The Xbox 360 isn't in the best of shape for some reason, it might be awhile before I get it to start working again. But when it does, maybe I'll see you sometime. That would be coolness.

Master quest is a version that basically changes the puzzles in dungeons so people like me and my brother who are too good at it can have good fun without messing with the game. (I personally like to lift out the left side of the Ocarina of Time just a little bit on my 64 and make the game spazz, sometimes moving you through invisible walls, NOTE: only pull it out a little bit and for short amounts of time or this hardware glitch will make your game freeze :happystrange: )

You can't do it on Master Quest either because that is on the gamecube. :crying_blow:

I am also looking to buy it again for the 64, because I want the v1.0 game which is guaranteed on the limited edition gold cartridge. I have a gray cartridge that is not v1.0. The reason I want that special one is because you can do a glitch only on the v1.0 game that lets you use all your items while on epona, which lets you do even more funny glitches. The only problem is that I can usually only find it for around $50 - $70.

You guys mentioning the N64 brings back memories of my two favourite games EVER (and I've played quite a few games)

They are: Banjo Kazooie and the uber pwnful Banjo Tooie. Absolute classics, so advanced for their time. Also let's not forget the great Mario 64, that game pwns as well. Of course I like many other games, but the Banjo games stand out as the best Nintendo games in my opinion.

Needless to say, I cannot wait for the release of a new Banjo and Kazooie game later this year on the XBOX 360. I've been waiting for this for quite a few years now.

NOTE: For anyone interested in the Banjo Kazooie 3 game, you should check out it's Wikipedia Page, it's got a lot of interesting information and theories about the game.

Heh, if you think console games are hard, try Allegiance. :P

I just graduated from Allegiance's Cadet training program - at least I know a bit more, even though I'm still a bad player.