o_O

Revenge

Uh, yeah... wow.

How long has it been since I last logged on here? I lost count at seven months. Anyways, for those who do not know me (which I think is like, everyone here save one or two people), I call myself Revenge whenever I'm here at TDN, though you can really call me whatever you like. Really, try it out. I am the

self-acclaimed RULER OF ALL MEEPITS!!! But you know that's not very important. I used to come here a lot to talk about lots of random things with random people, though I've never actually posted anything. I plan to start doing that again (the coming-every-day thing, not the never-posting thing).

Though I must warn you, Revenge is not resposible for any head injuries caused by utter confusion. That you have to live with. See you around!

Brwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I don't seem to remember you... but welcome back to the forums anyway! I'm known as AA, the head of the DOOM Corporation's undercover division (we have the most awesome genetically modified Meepit agents :evil: ). Could I coax you to head round to the DOOM recruitment station and consider membership? Or perhaps take one of the delicious cookies on the table over there? *points*

Holy crap, I think I remember you from the old vBulletin forums. You and Brittney were always competing for top shout count in the shoutbox. Then you left...

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, way back then I used to go by Teen_Astronomer. Now I am Levy, which is my real name.

Welcome back!

All right, here are the chips! *Dumps truckload of chips on the table* We'll need a new table later, but never mind that! :P

The DOOM Corporation is currently the most powerful evil force on the forum. :yes: We'd be glad to have a Meepit ruler like you as a member.