Price Check: Honey Shampoo?

Scarebear

I just sniped one from the grooming shop and there is only 1 in the trades not including mine. How much do you think it is worth? It's a brand new items I believe. I put it up in trades and just said offer, but I'm not sure what offer I should accept if I get any (I just put it up)

I believe Honey Shampoo is available from an Illusen quest, so it's pretty much worth nothing. Sorry. :(

Edit: I take that back. Sorry. :P

So you were mistaken? It's not from Illusen's quest? It just came out a 8 days ago, on Buzz day, so it probably isn't, and if they released it in that quest I would be able to find more for sale besides 1.

Okie dokie. Anyone know or is it too new to tell?

Do you recommend any prices I should sell it for? I know there might not be an exact price yet.

Considering I can't find it either in auctions and there is only one other than yours in TP, I would hang on to it. There is honey lotion, honey bubble bath and honey soap. Most likely is just another grooming item and won't be worth much. Good Luck.

I'm no expert, but I'd say it'll probably be pretty hard to sell for any decent price as time goes by. Right now however, I'm not sure...

i would definitely either hang out with it a while or put a really high rice on it to see if anyone would bite. If i searched for something in the wizard and saw it didnt come up or there was only one, i would totally assume it was rare and consequently think a high price was fair. good luck