"Life after people"

Ellie_Penguin

While I was watching videos on CNN, one of the commercials were about a documentary that will be aired on the History Channel. Here's a description taken from Wikipedia and I think you guys should watch it! It's very interesting.

"Life After People is a documentary on the History Channel about what scientists think the earth, animal life, and plant life might be like if humanity no longer existed, as well as the effect humanity's disappearance would have on the artificial aspects of civilization.

The hypotheses will be illustrated with CGI dramatizations, depicting the fate of such icons as the Sears Tower, the Space Needle, the Golden Gate Bridge and the Eiffel Tower.

The documentary is scheduled to premiere on Monday, January 21, 2008, at 9 P.M. eastern time. "

Oooh... interesting. I will endeavour to catch that documentary. It shows how much I've lost touch with the documentary world that I didn't hear of this earlier.

OOoo, I must see I must see I must see!! *Hyperactive and bored*

I gots a DVR. I need to clean the old stuff out of it though. I'll record this. It looks very good. Thanks for enlightening us Ellie.

Seems like it'll quite a while before this show premieres where I live. Oh well. *waits*

Great, this is just ridiculous. Everybody here forgets to watch the show. I would have remembered except our family makes reservations for the TV, and I forgot to put myself on the list, making me forget to actually watch it.

Lol, it'll probably take a while for it to be released here as well.

Chances are that I'll miss it when it come out though as I don't really watch that many documentaries.

Documentaries RULE!!! :P But seriously, they make up the majority of the shows I watch.