Part 12!!! The stupid Petpet!!

xkaylamari3x

Yes, but there are a lot of topics about this, be sure to read them, and please check out TDN's guide if you have any further issues.

Thanks and good luck. :)

Well I read all of the topics on the first few pages about it.......and it still didn't really help me any. I was following the guide but had no luck there, that's why i started reading the topics on here about it...

Could you please tell us the problem in detail please? That way it'll be much easier to help you out. :)

The following is a mini guide done by one of the forums members round here. Several people have found it helpful already, so I hope it'll help you as well. If it doesn't, just tell us what the problem is and we'll try and assist you.

Oh jeez. xD This one's longer. x_x

I'm assuming you already found the petpet and have all the healing materials.

-the Elixir

-the pie

-the bandages

Now go to the petpet.

If the cute little guy looks like he's about to barf, give him medicine.

petpet_act_c_5f4438778c.gif

If he's bowing down to you, do "wait"

petpet_act_d_42b934a33b.gif

If he's drooling the Mississippi, feed him "pie"

petpet_act_b_ffabe6bc57.gif

If he wants to shake your hand, "bandage" him.

petpet_act_a_2a605ae262.gif

Now, every minute, "Check" in on him, and apply the remedies according to how he looks. It doesn't have to be exactly 60 seconds, just AT LEAST. So if you checked him at 2:00:00 NST, he wants to shake your hand, apply bandages. Then, at 2:01:02, notice it's not exactly one minute. You can go a little over. In fact, do so, so you don't accidentally go too early. The next one can be 2:02:45 even. Just make sure at least 60 pass between each remedy you apply and check in. After you do this 10 times, meaning you will take a little over 10 minutes, the Skeith from the PPL should appear and you can proceed.

HOOO, gosh, too tired to concentrate on grammar right now. I hope you understood it all.

Hugemongo example:

Check in at 3:00:00/hand shake/apply bandages

Check in at 3:01:34/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:02:36/bow/wait

Check in at 3:03:37/bow/wait

Check in at 3:04:44/drool/pie

Check in at 3:05:47/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:06:48/hand shake/bandages

Check in at 3:07:50/drool/pie

Check in at 3:08:54/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:09:59/barf/elixir

Check in at 3:11:07/bow/wait

Notice that the seconds (nn:nn:SECONDS!) are greater than 60 between each. On the last two, 60 seconds after 3:09:59 would be 3:10:59, so the minutes jumped over to 11. ^^

Now remember, Vaeolus are awesome, and don't forget it.

I tried using that guide too....I did it exactly like she said and I did it more than 10 times and nothing happened.

What I do is go to the petpet, do what the picture tells me to do, then wait until the next minute. (I waited until the clock hit the next minute, plus one second...like 12:01:01) I check on him, do what the picture tells me to do, and wait until the next minute again. And continue doing so for more than 10 times.

After reading that guide, I did what she said in there, and I waited a little over a full minute to check on him and do the required healing for him. Still nothing worked.

I will try again today, in hopes that it might decide to work for me this time around, but I still feel like I need some help.

Okay this is EXACTLY what i did just now...

7:51 - wait

7:52 - check/feed

7:53 - check/wait

7:54 - check/wait

7:55 - check/give medicine

7:56 - check/feed

7:57 - check/wait

7:58 - check/give medicine

7:59 - check/give medicine

8:00 - check/bandage

8:01 - check/give medicine

8:02 - check/feed

8:03 - check/wait

(I did it a few more times just to make SURE I did it the right number of times. I also did each action right after it turned to the next minute. For example, I checked on the petpet somewhere between 7:55:01 - 7:55:05 and then did the required action.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then I tried it again, the other way, using the guide from RukarioBomb...

8:04:05 - wait

8:05:10 - check/feed

8:06:20 - check/bandage

8:07:30 - check/give meds

8:08:40 - check/bandage

8:09:50 - check/feed

8:11:00 - check/feed

8:12:10 - check/bandage

8:13:20 - check/bandage

8:14:30 - check/feed

8:15:40 - check/bandage

8:16:50 - check/feed

8:18:00 - check/give meds

I also did that one a few times more just to make sure. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?? :crying:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post; posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Personaly, to me, it sounds like you're doing it right... I finally healed that petpet yesterday. A word of advice, that worked with me, was, since I was at the library trying to do it, and didn't want to scream in frustration and get kicked out, I took a break. Then I put my favoirite movie on my computer (which I just happened to have with me :D ). I watched it, while glanceing at the clock ever so often, and every minute, I'd check and heal. Then suddenly, the PPT guy popped up and I was like 'what the heck?' then 'ohhhhhh....'

So yeah, keeping my mind on something else helped the time go by faster, and kept me from getting all :grrr: at it.

Hope that helped a wee bit...

Personaly, to me, it sounds like you're doing it right... I finally healed that petpet yesterday. A word of advice, that worked with me, was, since I was at the library trying to do it, and didn't want to scream in frustration and get kicked out, I took a break. Then I put my favoirite movie on my computer (which I just happened to have with me :D ). I watched it, while glanceing at the clock ever so often, and every minute, I'd check and heal. Then suddenly, the PPT guy popped up and I was like 'what the heck?' then 'ohhhhhh....'

So yeah, keeping my mind on something else helped the time go by faster, and kept me from getting all :grrr: at it.

Hope that helped a wee bit...

YESSSSSS!!!!! Haha thank you SO MUCH. I followed your advice...took a break for about 30 minutes....put some music on and focused on the music most of the time while i was waiting for the next minute. I wonder why it didn't work the first 10 times I did it though, lol. I saw the PPL guy and I jumped in my chair!!!

YESSSSSS!!!!! Haha thank you SO MUCH. I followed your advice...took a break for about 30 minutes....put some music on and focused on the music most of the time while i was waiting for the next minute. I wonder why it didn't work the first 10 times I did it though, lol. I saw the PPL guy and I jumped in my chair!!!

YAY! haha, I did the petpet thing for two days before I decided to do that..... :P And I think that that's the first time that anybody's ever followed my advice... Yay you!

Well, I remember when I had trouble with that, it was the hardest part of the plot. After that, only the coordinates for the spellbook, which are a conundrum if you don't get your coordinates right.