What should i do with these #

_Zafia_

I simply dont get what i should do with these #, i read the guide n that didnt make any sense to me :whistle:

I've searched this forum for clues, but either im way to, lets just say tired :laughingsmiley: or this is really hard :rolleyes_anim:

Anyway my # is:

68, -212

108, -242

148, -272

188, -272

228, -242

268, -212

Sums: 1008, -1452

Spellbook room: 9, 12

Now where should these # go in this sentece for it to work? =

http://www.neopets.com/altador/archives.ph...eaba&arcx=X COORDINATE&arcy=Y COORDINATE&cmhv=af1a1a91ffd7f42c378c09769fe7ce75

Now, you see where it says X COORDINATE and Y COORDINATE? Clear those words and put in the spellbook room coordinates, like so:

As X goes always first, it will be 9. Y goes second, as 12.

So it'll be like this:

....arcx=9&arcy=12&cmhv=af1a1a91ffd7f42c378c09769fe7ce75

It dosent work, i do exatly as you write but it keeps going back to the Altadorian Archives. So what am i doing wrong?

Edited bc i figured it out lol. U need to go to archive with all the books, find a random book n then write the url with the x n y #.

Thank you very much for ur help :)

No problem! If you have any more questions, just post a topic here and I'll help as soon as possible. :)

Good luck completing the plot.

Weee I have completted the plot, very funny :) Though i couldnt have done it wo ur help, very much appriciated. I wonder when the next plot is comming up.

Oh n btw all my misspellings, thats bc english is not my birth language ;)

Nice, I hope you enjoy your prizes! Don't forget to visit the Altador King to collect your daily prize now. :)

We're all waiting on TNT to release a new plot...some say its Winter based, like me, but I dunno anymore. Christmas is already over...

• 1 month later...

I NEED HELP!!!! Ive read all the posted messages about the spell book. ive done everything i can that has been suggested. cant seem to find this random book everyone keeps talking about. no room will let me pick up a book and the url's arnt working for me

• 3 weeks later...