i have an idea

bub156

proofpt9.png

I think the ship is going to brightvale for the following reasons

1. It is on the coast and the cydrakes gaze could easily dock there

2. Its reasonably close to the lost desert

3.They havent been to an island twice, and brightvale is the closest island accessable

truthfully, I think that they will go to the woods next. In this comic...we see the lost desert "tile" and if we think about it...there are also more tiles with lands on them. The island, lost desert, the woods and finally terror mnt. I think that they will go there next. But that is just me...it seems funny that she would be speaking of the lost desert and then we talk to her in the lost desert...but thats just me

I think it WILL start at the haunted woods......sort of. maybe. I mean, right now there's NOTHING to do! All it is , is just comix.....and maybe it'll be a war!

Yea, nothing seems to be happening with this boat! :P

It won't cut straight to the Haunted Woods. Surely, if anything, following the red line pattern, it points to Maraqua?

Scurvy island would be cool... but what about Kreludor? Tnt can go for the really unexpected. But probably not.

A ship that can go on water, land, air, and maybe underwater of in space. That would be my idea of a cool ship. I wish I could have one like it.

Well,it appears to have turned up in Mystery Isle.

^Yep...... And there's only 2 new pages of comics to read..... :( Awww......Oh well..... We have to CONTINUE waiting..... <_<