The Golden Dubloon

some_person

I thought you only took something home from the Golden Dubloon if your pet couldn't finish everything...

One more thing, do you really need to order from every menu to have a chance of taking home something from there?

Yes, to get something, you MUST order from every menu. But the cheapest combination is only 8 dubloons, so it's not too expensive.

<br />Yes, to get something, you MUST order from every menu. But the cheapest combination is only 8 dubloons, so it's not too expensive.<br />

Not at all, considering Tarla has given out (and seriously deflated) a One Hundred Golden Dubloon.

If you were lucky enough to get one, exchange it and sell for much more than a single golden dubloon. Or just use them for the Golden Dubloon.

I don't think so. I think the chance of taking home something is the same for all the food.

Nope, the chance of taking home something is the same regarding cost, but not quantity.

If you buy a lot of stuff, the bigger the chance to take something home. :)

Am I missing something here? I thought the chances of taking something home depended on how much of the food your pet could eat (in which case it would also vary according to how full your pet is).

Am I missing something here? I thought the chances of taking something home depended on how much of the food your pet could eat (in which case it would also vary according to how full your pet is).

That is also correct, but the more you buy, the more your chances of taking something home (just like the Kelp restaurant, actually).

Naturally, it is advised to enter with a bloated or nearly full pet.