TDN's Funniest Collection of Videos!

Cool-Aid Man

Simply post a video from places like Youtube.

Rules

* Nothing shall freak anyone out

* Abide by TDN rules

* Post the link

* Keep it Funny

Pretty much just use your Common Sense.

----------------------------------------------------

Here's mine I have 2 funny ones.

Fast Food Freestyle

Please tell me if any video is deemed inappropriate. If I am not allowed to do this kind of thing than tell me ok?

Well I actually hosted a competition like this a few weeks ago and it was great! If you look for it, there are some very funny videos there.

The winning video was posted by Fable and I thought it was hilarious (you might not find it funny, just watch it and see).

Video Link

No, no continue the topic, it's a good idea!

I also have another funny video, it is a fake comedy trailer for a movie called the Wicker Man (2006 remake, not the '73 original) with Nicolas Cage. This movie is SERIOUS! It is not a joke and it wasn't intended to be funny. So if you like needless bear suit antics and seeing Nicolas Cage make himself look like an idiot, then this is the video for you (Please note it does have some slight violence, where Nick Cage punches some women and makes himself look stupid, so if this offends you then do not watch.)

I had another Wicker Man video, but I decided against showing it, due to more violence (you can find the link from this video). If you don't find this video funny, then it's probably because you haven't seen the movie. I have seen the movie and it is bad, very bad. While watching the video, please keep in mind that this is SERIOUS and was not in any way meant to be funny, it is actually a horror/thriller movie.

NOTE: SOME VIOLENCE!

EDIT: @Loc: I'm pretty sure your video is from an Australian comedy show called skitHOUSE. Great show :D

xD I remember that one from my contest! It placed second I recall, great vid!

@Aang: I love those videos, they are so random yet so funny.

I recommend any video by Derrickcomedy, they are great! Please note though that some of their videos have swearing and other rude content, that may offend people.

(some violence)

(some very mild violence, I guess. Nothing too bad really)

(more mild suggestive violence)