Bhutto Assasination

Lutarist Jake

Well quite frankly I think it's too early to say. Organisations like Al-Qaeda tend to claim responsibility for anything of that sort.

Well she was the leader of the opposition, there's a possible motive.

But any answers given now are probably still premature.

Well the governemt said that she hit her head on the car i guess Dodging the bullets. I say it was an islamic extremist. but thats my personal opinon. I think its such a shame

Going on what ellie said. I decided to switch up some words. Mabey a man who wanted to impress al-Queada?

I believe it was Al-Qaeda.

They have been quite active at the moment, and with the incident of 4 French dying in Mauritania last week, the Lisbon-Dakar 2008 rally was canceled earlier today.

The event was supposed to start tomorrow.

However, regarding Bhutto, I must state that Pakistan will be engulfed in another wave of violence and death with the news following her assassination.

Well, it still looks like the PPP is still going to contest the elections anyway.

I like their actions - if they hide away with fear it'll be even worse, believe me.

Well at least things are calming down now. Hopefully everything can be settled peacefully and democratically. Hopefully.