Change in game ratio

ho_yt

There has been some changes in the game ratio, example like the ratio for petpet cannon ball has dropped, I hope I can find some games that has increased ratios.

I'm not very sure, but based on the games that I played, most of the ratios have changed...

I don't know if all game ratios has been changed...

For many games I don't know how it should be possible to get 1k NP (for example Wingoball).

I don't know if such kind of advertising is allowed, but I'm geared to this petpage: http://www.neopets.com/~QuickNPs

A friend of me created it and it's always up to date... Schnelle Spiele are fast games to get easy neopoints and with some training it's easy to win 30k and more each day.

Do you know other Petpages with tips? After the christmas holidays my account wants neopoints back ;)

Neopets routinely has their computers edit the ratio to what they think should be to balance the economy. This usually happens on the 25th or the 26th, but it may be later depending on their work load, or holidays in this case.

Making NPs by playing games is also a matter of trial and error; during the latest AAA challenge, I discovered how easy it is to get 1k from playing Warf Rescue Team, so now it's one of my favourites.

Thanks for posting that link, by the way. Now I can try a few more out and see if I can't fill out the last 2-3 places in my favourites with games where I can get 3 x 1k a day =)

The games I'm really good at are

Bouncy Supreme

Evil Fuzzles

Nimmos Pond

Crisis Courrier

Mop'n'Bop

Warf Rescue Team

And depending on the Ratio, I can also get 1k from a round of Kou-Jong and Kiko Match - I can still get it from Kiko Match, but it's so stressfull..

I also have Snowmuncher, which I sometimes get 1k from, Splat-a-Sloth which is 1k a day quickly, Zurroball (new, added today) and Rooduko, but Rooduko is a hasle to get top score in.