froze

Gin.O.syde

Hm....TNT might of made a mistake with freezing your account but it's very unlikely. Think over what you did on Neopets a couple days before your account got frozen. :whistle:

Sorry to hear about your account being frozen.

However, I clearly understand as to why Neopets had frozen you.

Ginosyde resembles the word 'genocide'. Basically, genocide is something nobody likes. Here is a qoute from Wikipedia:

Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction of an ethnic, religious or national group. While precise definition varies among genocide scholars, the legal definition is found in the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG). Article 2 of the CPPCG defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

Ouch, that's pretty unlucky (assuming you were unaware of your name being similar to genocide)

Are you going to make another (with a less genocidal name) account?

PS. (I like using brackets for some reason :P )

Mostly I think it was the resemblance to 'genocide', like Metroid said.

I doubt Neopets will give you the account back, although I don't think it would hurt to try.