Groups & Clubs

Mike.

Hey everyone,

Due to the spontaneous burst of clubs, we dedicated a subforum to them! It can be located under the forum 'Random Chit Chat'. Please remember to read the guidelines so we can keep this trend alive. So go ahead, create/join a group!

Note: All groups made in Random Chit Chat have been moved to the subforum. DOOM has been reopened. Beware.

Merry Christmas!

Mikey

Great idea Mikey! Now DOOM can continue its dominance over all other groups!

DOOM is ready fellow TDNFers and you can join us again. But just know this, you're either with us or you're against us :devil:

Thanks Mikey :D

Now the arcade battles can begin! :evil: Well maybe not yet...

Well anyway thanks for making these organizations official Mikey! Let's just hope everybody stays creative. ;)

Yay clubs...so forgive me if this is a dumb question *ducks* but how do we join these clubs? We just post on the club thread and add the logo to our siggie? :P

Erm... I guess so.

@nannerz: Just read the club topic - it should give instructions of some sort as to how to join. And posting on the topic helps the club organisers as well.

I meant just read the topic for any one of the clubs - for example the DOOM recruitment topic has simple instructions on how to join DOOM.

Until another large groups appears, DOOM has solid dominance over this subforum and we shall prove that in any future arcade tournaments!